Business Insight, Intelligence and Market Strategy Experts
Helping Marketing Leaders, Business Owners and Entrepreneurs Achieve Business and Marketing Excellence
Marketing Intelligence & Strategy Assoc is dedicated to creating market-based wisdom and recommendations for producers of science driven products and the industries that use them, and to enriching the strategic marketing capabilities of our growth minded clients.
Building on a rich heritage of new business development and marketing research leadership, we employ a variety of proven techniques - notably, personal interviews with important industry experts - to create a one-of-a-kind analysis of the What? Why? and How? behind the market numbers, and answer the vital question "So, what should we do about it?"
Market Intelligence & Strategy Assoc
Bob Brothers answers questions about the background, business philosophy and capabilities of Marketing Intelligence & Strategy ....
What motivates you and MI&S?
As leader of this consultancy, I enjoy collaborating with a wide range of clients and addressing their equally wide-ranging technology and business interests. I enjoy bringing them insights and recommendations which enhance the value of their developing businesses and enrich the strategic marketing capabilities of their people.
What are some of your major accomplishments?
- I led creation new business development strategies and execution of technology licensing and market development programs for novel new building materials, marketed to architects and designers, general and specialty contractors, and DIYers.
- I led development of business plans for recycling and re-use of post consumer and internally generated PET waste and scrap, and played a key role in restructuring a major company's internal polyester recycling infrastructure.
- I led business strategy development around a multinational chemical and plastics maker's creation of a regulatory services subsidiary, including negotiating strategy for the key enabling acquisition, and leading software licensing negotiations. The subsidiary was subsequently spun off at a substantial profit.
- I discovered, evaluated and laid out strategies for creating new end uses for a newly-perfected catalyst and chemical reaction system
- I evaluated and built business plans to commercialize chemicals made from new bio-processes, focusing in particular upon potential regulatory hurdles in the European marketplace
- I created market development and marketing communications plans for solar energy contractor who serves residential and commercial construction markets
What are you professionally passionate about?
Using objective, market-based analyses to cost-effectively drive decisions about important business problems. Intellectual honesty and a cleared eyed view of the realities of the marketplace are vital to success in business.
Using our technological and market focused creativity to drive imaginative solutions to our clients’ important business problems.
Leading and mentoring young marketing professionals to development of marketing and business strategy excellence.
Why should a company hire MI&S over another consultancy?
We give our clients the insights and recommendations to create extraordinary value, through our rare and valuable ability to…
- tailor our project scope and methodologies to uniquely satisfy the business needs and objectives of our clients
- clearly and objectively hear the voices of the marketplace and to translate them into effective and creative technical and marketing program recommendations.
- to work hand in hand with our clients to craft execution plans which capture the value of our insights and recommendations, built upon our real world experience creating and executing successful business development plans.
"What you think about your business is ultimately a lot less important than what your customers think and feel about it."
Let Us Help Position Your Business for Success
> EXPERTISE focused on your opportunities and needs.
> EXPERIENCE in the methods of marketing intelligence and business development.
> Business and marketing SAVVY to weave our insights into winning strategies and programs
Start exploring how we can help: