Business Insight, Intelligence and Market Strategy Experts
Helping Marketing Leaders, Business Owners and Entrepreneurs Achieve Business and Marketing Excellence
Marketing Intelligence & Strategy Assoc is dedicated to creating market-based wisdom and recommendations for producers of science driven products and the industries that use them, and to enriching the strategic marketing capabilities of our growth minded clients.
Building on a rich heritage of new business development and marketing research leadership, we employ a variety of proven techniques - notably, personal interviews with important industry experts - to create a one-of-a-kind analysis of the What? Why? and How? behind the market numbers, and answer the vital question "So, what should we do about it?"
Market Intelligence & Strategy Assoc
------------ // ------------
The Marketing Intelligence Blog brings important new ideas to make your marketing efforts more productive, innovative, and valuable. Skip to Marketing Intelligence Articles for links to recent articles written by MI&SA.
Here are some recent examples ...
Connecting with Your Customers
Creating high ROI advertising and marketing communication programs that build great value for your company …
A companion piece to "Advertising and Marketing Communications: Why Bother?" this article shows you, step-by-step, how to get the most from your investment in advertising and mar-comm.
Advertising and Marketing Communications: Why Bother?
They’re expensive, and the results are imprecise … But they work! Maximize your advertising and mar-comm ROI by building a solid communication strategy …
> What business goals will your communication accomplish?
> What do you want your audience to do in response to your message?
Vampire Marketing II - Protect Yourself
‘Vampire’ marketers are sucking the life out of more and more traditional businesses. Here are some things your brick-and-mortar business can do to keep from becoming just another showroom for aggressive on-line marketers.
Vampire Marketing - Part I
‘Vampire’ marketers are sucking the lifeblood out of more and more traditional businesses. Is your brick-and-mortar business in danger of becoming just another showroom for aggressive on-line marketers?
Problems and Opportunities
Where to spend my never-quite-enough time, resources, and money?
Better Marketing, Starting Today
Most companies, large and small, can quickly make their business more relevant and appealing to potential customers by addressing 3 areas:
ASSURING THE SUCCESS OF YOUR NEW VENTURE
Along with technical excellence and solid finance, attending to these market-facing factors will assure that customers are waiting, $$$ in hand, when you launch.
Marketing Is More Effective When Targeted to Personality Profiles
A recent study proves that incorporating customers’ personality traits into your market segmentation scheme can improve the effectiveness of your advertising and communications.
Maximize Your Research ROI
Here are 5 Rules of Research Strategy that will assure you get a handsome ROI from your research investment, whether you’re in the lab or studying your marketplace.
Bob Brothers answers questions about the background, business philosophy and capabilities of Marketing Intelligence & Strategy ....
What motivates you and MI&S?
As leader of this consultancy, I enjoy collaborating with a wide range of clients and addressing their equally wide-ranging technology and business interests. I enjoy bringing them insights and recommendations which enhance the value of their developing businesses and enrich the strategic marketing capabilities of their people.
What are some of your major accomplishments?
- I led creation new business development strategies and execution of technology licensing and market development programs for novel new building materials, marketed to architects and designers, general and specialty contractors, and DIYers.
- I led development of business plans for recycling and re-use of post consumer and internally generated PET waste and scrap, and played a key role in restructuring a major company's internal polyester recycling infrastructure.
- I led business strategy development around a multinational chemical and plastics maker's creation of a regulatory services subsidiary, including negotiating strategy for the key enabling acquisition, and leading software licensing negotiations. The subsidiary was subsequently spun off at a substantial profit.
- I discovered, evaluated and laid out strategies for creating new end uses for a newly-perfected catalyst and chemical reaction system
- I evaluated and built business plans to commercialize chemicals made from new bio-processes, focusing in particular upon potential regulatory hurdles in the European marketplace
- I created market development and marketing communications plans for solar energy contractor who serves residential and commercial construction markets
What are you professionally passionate about?
Using objective, market-based analyses to cost-effectively drive decisions about important business problems. Intellectual honesty and a cleared eyed view of the realities of the marketplace are vital to success in business.
Using our technological and market focused creativity to drive imaginative solutions to our clients’ important business problems.
Leading and mentoring young marketing professionals to development of marketing and business strategy excellence.
Why should a company hire MI&S over another consultancy?
We give our clients the insights and recommendations to create extraordinary value, through our rare and valuable ability to…
- tailor our project scope and methodologies to uniquely satisfy the business needs and objectives of our clients
- clearly and objectively hear the voices of the marketplace and to translate them into effective and creative technical and marketing program recommendations.
- to work hand in hand with our clients to craft execution plans which capture the value of our insights and recommendations, built upon our real world experience creating and executing successful business development plans.
"What you think about your business is ultimately a lot less important than what your customers think and feel about it."
Let Us Help Position Your Business for Success
> EXPERTISE focused on your opportunities and needs.
> EXPERIENCE in the methods of marketing intelligence and business development.
> Business and marketing SAVVY to weave our insights into winning strategies and programs
Start exploring how we can help:
512 769-2030 or 423 967-0549